4/16/2010

FINISHED!! I had so much fun that I am actually a little bit sad (a very little bit sad) that it's over. I definitely don't miss the mess, we had dust on every inch of our house, I had to dust and wash everything in my house, such a pain! So welcome to the "Deucher" cottage, sorry Garrett it's so feminine, next remodel I'll make it very masculine......I promise, wink wink!



I made this coat rack and placed shoe baskets under it, seriously this is the best, no more scrambling for shoes and backpacks before school!











Bathroom-new paint, new tile, and re-incarnated home decor accessories!

I wanted a cottage bedding set, and the only one I found online that I liked was out of my budget x's 3 so I made my own!

Bathroom-new tile, it was amazing how much black mold was under our linoleum...sick!

5 comments:

Alli Hunter said...

Anne, your so talented!! I loved seeing your beautiful house, will you please come decorate my house now!! I'm so lame at that stuff, but I have to say we've done a few little home improvement projects recently that turned out great, it is fun. You've inspired me to do more, love it!!

Haley Warner said...

uh, your house is uh-mazing. You're the bomb dot com.

thescotts said...

AMAZING! That is all I can say, So gorgeous Anne! You are one amazing lady. Good job. I LOVE the colors. So tranquil and warm. You did it again sweets:D Now come do my house:D HEEEEEHEEEEE!
Kel

Heather and Dave said...

SOOOO fun! I love every inch of that beautiful, spotless place! Everything is so organized and that BEDDING - I love it! And the red stools, and all the touches of blue - too cute!! Nice work!

*Lauren* said...

I saw this post like a year ago. When I saw Chelsea's front room, it reminded me of something :) I know where she copied it from now!