1/23/2010



Just a thought on trials. Lately I've had a doozie of a one, and have spent most of my days begging for it to leave, maybe I need to adjust my prayers and instead of praying for the trial to leave, maybe pray for strength, patience, and perseverance instead! I don't believe the man upstairs gives us our trials, this is a imperfect world for heaven's sake, trials just happen as a result of it's imperfection, but I do believe he chooses the way he helps us through our trials. He knows what will make us stronger, more refined, and a better people all together. I love this picture, we spend so much time endlessly climbing life and forget to look at the beauty above us!

4 comments:

shelby said...

You are amazing....and so strong. What an inspiration!

thescotts said...

Sooooooooooooo glad I just read this post. I have been needing that. I am always asking God to take my trials away, but I now will ask for patience, strength, and compassion while going through life. Hope you are ok and YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING Anne:D
XOXOXOXO

Jenny Slingerland said...

Why in the 'H' did I not know about this blog? Thanks for keeping me in the dark. Now on to what I really wanted to say, "Thanks for this entry! I really needed it!"

Three and Counting said...

Wow...you are just as beautiful as you were i high school. And gorgeous chldren too. Love your designs. Just saw them. Wow what a talent!